Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Rainbow Pride Mystery 4/7

Title: The Rainbow Pride Mystery Part 4/7
Author: Tarabeth
Characters: Mitchel, Ziggy & Alton, CC & Lavender
Discipline: None in this part


**** **** **** **** **** **** ****




CC
9:55 am – Sunday

VROOM VROOM VROOM

I revved my Harley. I was so excited to be on my Hog and have Lavender sitting behind me with her arms draped around my waist. She must be slightly uncomfortable, she had to be arching her back to keep the spikes on her bra from pushing into my back. I reached behind me to undo the clasp on her bra, “I think it’s time for you to loose that,” I said, and gave a gentle tickle to her side. Lavender slightly jumped and giggled. She clasped the bottom of my tank top and raised it over my head, laughing as my large tits jiggled at the loss of my top. I turned to kiss Lav as she pushed her bra and my top into the side pocket of one of the saddlebags, and we were off, Lavender again placed her arms around me as the motorcycle moved forward into the cheering crowd, this time they were cupped around my full breasts.


**** **** **** **** **** **** ****


10:45 am – Sunday

I was applying sunscreen to Lavender when my radio squeaked to life and I heard Brokowski’s voice, “Shots have been fired at The Center’s float.”

“Fuck,” I said. I pulled on my sports bra and then my tank, before responding to the call, “This is Detective Moore, I’m at the end of the parade route, over.”

“Moore, the floats at 3rd and Davenport. What’s your ETA?” Brokowski asked.

“Ten minutes, Chief,” I responded.

“Roger that, get a move on. Your partner should already be there,” the Chief instructed.

I slipped my badge over my head and attached my radio to my pants, “Lav, baby, I gotta go. I want you to find a safe spot.” She nodded. “Stay away from the parade route, especially The Center and Ms. Rainbow Pride Floats, got it,” I pulled her into a quick hug and kissed her on the forehead. I hopped back on my bike, and started it up, “Baby, maybe you should put your bra back on, I don’t want your nipples to get burned.”

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I arrived at the scene, and immediately found Ziggy. He was standing next to Alton and Mitchel at the end of an ambulance, with paramedics attending to a young man with a bloody nose, ugly gash on his cheek, and a split lip.

“Hey, Cees. The perimeter has been secured, this is the only injury. We haven’t located the shooter, it looks like he took out the left rear tire of the float,” Ziggy gave me the update, “Trevor here, bumped into the float when it halted because of the flat. The Chief wants us to get statements from the kids that were at the back of float. I already got Trevor, Alt, and Mitchel’s. I think we should go talk to that group of kids over there,” he motioned to a group of kids sitting on the sidewalk. Turning back to the ambulance, Ziggy instructed, “Mitchel, please call Colin and tell him you are okay. I want both you and Alton to stay here until I come and get you. Got it?” Alton and Mitch nodded confirmation to him, “I am serious, this is the safest place for you. I do not need either of you wondering around and interfering in the investigation or getting hurt,” he gave them both a very stern look, before continuing, “I mean it. No Cagney and Lacy, no Hardy Boys, no Goren and Eames.”

Alton smiled sarcastically, “What about Simon and Simon or Charlie’s Angels?”

Mitch giggled, “We can’t do Charlie’s Angels, Jill is over on the Ms. Rainbow Pride Float.”

“Cut it! This is serious. You two will not go anywhere near the Rainbow Pride Float! If you are not here when I come back, I will site you both for interfering with an investigation,” Ziggy warned.

“Pthttt,” Mitchel blew a raspberry, “Zig, your no fun.”

Ziggy turned and pointed a very firm finger at Mitchel and Alton. Alton lightly slapped Mitch on the shoulder, “We promise, Zig, we’ll stay here, out of the way. Don’t worry about us. Go finish your investigation,” Alton blurted out before his partner could blow his top.

“Please guys, you need to stay here,” I said over my shoulder as I pulled Ziggy towards the group of kids sitting on the sidewalk.


**** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****


Lavender
10:47 am – Sunday

CC detached the saddlebags from the bike and gave me a quick hug and kiss. I watched her hop on her bike, rev it up and then she turned, “Baby, maybe you should put your bra back on, I don’t want your nipples to get burned.”

Ugg. Fine. I reached into the side pocket of the saddlebag where I had placed my bra and her tank. Empty. What the fuck? Maybe Cees had pulled it out when she was getting her tank on. I looked on the grass all around me. Nothing. Great, now what am I supposed to do, Cees’ll be pissed if she gets back and I don’t have it on, plus we paid a lot of money for that bra and it is one of my favorite costumes. Fuck, I’m just going to have to cruise back down the parade route and find where it fell out the saddlebag.

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I had traveled at least half of the parade route without finding my bra when I realized I had reached The Center’s float. It was all marked off with police tape. Shit. I was going to have to get around this without CC seeing me. God, the messes I get myself into.

I spotted CC and Ziggy interviewing some kids. I hid behind a bus stop sign to think about where to go next. Peeking over it every so often to check on where Cees was.

“Okay, let me get this straight, you were following the float, when you heard the loud bang of the shot, then you saw the tire blow. You looked around but you didn’t see anything unusual,” I heard CC read back over her notes to the group of kids she and Ziggy were interviewing.

“Detectives. Detectives,” a young Police Explorer came running out of breath over to Cees and Ziggy, he held up a small piece of black leather, it seemed to have some shiny bits on it. OH, FUCK! MY BRA! “The Chief wants you to wrap up the investigation. It seems that the float ran over this,” he held up my bra, “uh…uh…”

“Bra,” CC stated for him.

“Uh, yeah the float ran over this bra, and the spikes in it blew the tire,” the kid finished.

Ziggy erupted into laughter.

I swear I saw steam coming out of CC’s ears. Time to find a very safe hiding spot. So, now not only was I in big trouble for disobeying Cees, my bra had sparked a major police investigation, halted the parade and I don’t think she would be terribly pleased that I was wandering around topless in front of her colleagues.

I moved cautiously with small crowds of onlookers behind the police tape, eventually I spotted Alton and Mitch sitting on the bumper of an ambulance. I discreetly ducked under the tape and made my way towards them. I had to stop and duck behind the open passenger door of the ambulance when I saw CC’s boss, Chief Brokowski, walking past talking into his radio. I crouched behind the door, and heard Brokowski’s voice boom from the radio, “False alarm, let’s get this area cleaned up and the parade moving again. Young, what’s the status at the Mz. Rainbow Pride Float,” no answer. Brokowski’s voice bellowed again, “Young, give me a status!”

“Chief, a fight just broke out, we need back-up here quick,” I heard Mary Young’s voice answer back.

“Attention all available officers, report to the Mz. Rainbow Pride Float,” a dispatcher called out.

I tried to signal Alton and Mitch, “Psst,” I whispered. Nothing, they just continued their conversation.

“This has to be tied to the break-in, it just can’t be a coincidence that in the same month The Center was broken into, someone fires a gun and flattens the tire on The Center’s float,” I could hear Mitchel hypothesizing.

“Do you think?” Alton questioned, “Zig said it was just a random act.”

“Yeah, a random act, until this happened,” Mitch replied.

“PSST!” I again tried to signal the guys. Still no response.

“I bet there must be some link to the Ms. Rainbow Pride Pageant or Zig wouldn’t have told us to stay away from there,” Mitch continued.

“Maybe, Zig did seem a little concerned when we ran into Zsa Zsa, and she said she had entered the pageant,” Alt seemed to be thinking out loud, “and it seemed really weird that we didn’t know Kyle had come home to compete.”

What, I didn’t know Kyle was home. Fuck, if he was over at the float, he could be in danger, “PSST! Alton!” I tried again.

Alton got up off the bumper and came over to me, “Lav, what are you doing here?”

Mitchel peeked his head over Alton’s shoulder, and let out a little giggle, “um, Lav, I don’t think CC would appreciate you being topless over here,” he commented.


“Mitch, keep it down, CC’ll kick my ass, if she knows I am over here,” I replied.

“So, why are you here?” Alton asked.

“I lost my bra. I came looking for it,” I responded, “Hey, Alt, lend me your shirt?”

Alton made a face, “Yeah, I guess,” he responded, while he reluctantly took off his shirt.

I took the shirt, pulled it over my head and tied the bottom corner into a knot, so it shortened the T to display my navel, “Did you say that Kyle entered the Mz. Rainbow Pride Pageant?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” Mitch questioned in response.

“I just heard someone request back-up to the Float, come on, we better go make sure Kyle is okay,” I said pulling Alton and Mitch away from the ambulance and back onto the parade route.

TBC

No comments: