Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine Drabble - CC and Lavender

Title: Valentine Drabble
Author: Tarabeth
Couple: CC & Lavender




The music started as I walked through the front door. She stood before me gyrating her hips to the beat of the music.

First she removed her utility belt and then she tossed me her hat.

She was now left only in her bright red sport-bra and her heart spattered boxer shorts.

Oh my, CC has never stripped for me. I had always wanted her to, but she said she was intimidated because I was a professional.

It meant so much to me that she was doing it now, but I couldn’t contain my giggles as she struggled to get out of her bra. It was half way over her head and still contained one of her large breasts but the other had flopped free.

I gained my composure as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her boxers and began to shimmy them off, but I had to bite my tongue when she tripped getting out of them and ended up a puddle of nakedness on the entry hall floor.

That was my opportunity to pounce.

No comments: